Combine Best-In-Class CRM and Project Management!
Avoid needless double data entry of basic Project data by integrating Cosential and Procore and ensure your projects are managed on-time and on budget.
The Cosential integration with Procore gives users the ability to easily convert a Cosential Opportunity record into a Procore Project record. The integration has a mapping tool that ensures the correct information is sent to Procore. Along with the mapping tool, the Cosential Procore integration adds the Companies, Contacts, and Personnel associated with the Cosential Opportunity to the Procore Project Directory.
The Procore Project record is created with the data below. The integration places the Procore Project ID in the Cosential Opportunity record as a clickable link. This link provides quick seamless access to the newly created Procore Project.
Cosential to Procore Fields
* Mappable field
** Cosential People is both Contacts and Personnel
- Subscription to both Procore and Cosential
- Access and familiarity with Procore Admin
- Access to Cosential as OFA
- User Permission to install a Cosential App Market Feature
- Connecting a Procore Company to a Cosential Firm
Create a Procore Service Account
To integrate your Procore account with your Cosential account, you'll need a Procore Service Account with Admin level permissions.
- Create a Service Account
- As a Procore Administrator, navigate to https://app.procore.com
- Select the Company (if an option)
- Click Continue
- Open the Company Tools menu
- Click Admin from the list
- Click Service Accounts
- Click +New
- Enter a Name for the Service Account
- Click Create
- Once the Service Account has been created, copy both the Client ID and the Client Secret. You'll need to add these to Cosential in the next step
Set Service Account Permissions
- Open the Company Tools menu
- Select Directory
- Search for the Service Account you just created
- Click Edit
- Scroll down to the Permissions area
- Set all of the options to Admin
- Just beneath the area depicted above, add the Project permission to Create Projects
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen
- Click Save
Install the Cosential Procore Integration
- As the Cosential OFA or Administrator, navigate to https://services.cosential.com
- Click the App Market from the module bar on the left
- Scroll down to the Procore tile
- Click the Procore tile
- Click "Install" on the top right corner of this App Market screen
- Click "Ok" in the Success pop-up box
- Click "Configure"
- Enter the Procore Service Account Client ID and Client Secret into the appropriate boxes
- Review mapping and make changes as needed
- Click "Save"
Set Cosential User Permissions
- OFA and Admins by default will have the correct permission keys
- As an OFA or Admin, open Administration > User Manager
- Select the User Group from the panel on the left of the screen
- Select the center tab in the panel at the bottom of the screen
- Select Opportunities
- Scroll to the bottom of the Permission Key list
- Click the Permission Key for "Push to Partner Vendor" NOTE: The user group should also have Write permission to Opportunities
Convert a Cosential Opportunity to a Procore Project
- From within a Cosential Opportunity record,
- Click the "Convert Opportunity to"
- Select Procore
- Select a Procore Project Template
- Click "Convert"
Once converted, the System Connections box will appear on the Cosential record with the Procore External System ID and Template name for the newly created Procore Project. This External System ID is a clickable link to the Procore Project. The System Connections box is also where status messages will appear for the convert to project.
Procore, the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This real-time data and accessibility minimize costly risks and delays—ultimately boosting profits.
Using our award-winning suite of project management tools, over a million registered Procore users across the globe manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.